Information about the completed facility improvements at C.L.A.R.T.S.
Function of Central L.A. Recycling & Transfer Station
The Central Los Angeles Recycling and Transfer Station (C.L.A.R.T.S), provides transfer services to City of Los Angeles curbside Collection operations. It is also open to commercial waste haulers, independent operators, and the general public.
Location of C.L.A.R.T.S.
- 2201 E Washington Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90021 (near 9th Street Junction)
- How to get there: Directions
- Telephone: (213) 763-1837
The following materials are not accepted at C.L.A.R.T.S.:
- Hazardous Waste
- Any Liquid Waste
- Sewage Sludge
- Infectious Waste
- Scrap Metal
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Incinerator Residue
- Dead Animals
- Industrial Waste
- Medical Waste
- Construction and Demolition (C&D) Waste
- $52/load (Minimum Charge)
- $52/ton for Municipal Solid Inert Waste
- $65/ton for Hard to Handle Bulky Items
- $65/ton for Special Material Handling
Hours of Operation
- Open 5 A.M - 5 P.M. (Monday through Friday)
- Closed on major holidays
For information on the commercial and transloading services or to open a service account,
Please call the facility manager at: (213) 763-1918
* All rates are subject to change without prior notice.